The services of Istanbul Provincial Directorate of Family, Labor and Social Services can be given as examples of combating violence against women, safe agriculture, employment activities, occupational health and safety services. You can contact the directorate to get support on all these issues or to find answers to your questions regarding the issues.
Duties and Authorities of Istanbul Provincial Directorate of Family, Labor and Social Services
- To ensure that family values and family structure are protected against social and cultural corruption in the society.
- Preserving and transferring cultural values to future generations in a healthy way.
- To maintain social assistance and services in order to increase the welfare of families and protect family integrity.
- To deal with all matters related to working life
- To protect children from all kinds of abuse and negligence, to ensure healthy development of children
- To prevent violence against women and protect women’s rights, to direct women who encounter such situations to the General Directorate of Women’s Status, which works with the Istanbul Provincial Directorate of Family, Labor and Social Services
- To protect women and children who are victims of violence.
- To protect citizens with physical and / or mental disabilities against negligence and social exclusion.
- To ensure that the relatives and veterans of the martyrs are not left in a victimization situation in order to protect the holy homeland.
- Providing social assistance to people who need help and protection in the community.
- To provide training and consultancy services for families, the smallest unit of the society.
Istanbul Provincial Directorate of Family, Labor and Social Services Contact Information
Online communication can be established with the Istanbul Provincial Directorate of Family, Labor and Social Services by using the internet address https://ailevecalisma.gov.tr/istanbul. In addition, if you have data you want to send, you can use e-mail or fax according to your preferences. Fax number +90 (212) 526 44 49 is used to send data to the institution by fax. If you want to send an e-mail to the institution, you should contact the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In cases where you want to communicate with the institution not online, but by phone, you can call the telephone number of the institution, +90 (212) 511 42 75, every weekday and Saturday between 08:30 and 17:00.
Transportation Information of Istanbul Provincial Directorate of Family, Labor and Social Services
Institution’s Address: Alemdar, Prof. Kazım İsmail Gürkan Cd. No: 10, 34110 Fatih / İstanbul
You can reach the institution by using public transportation such as tram, metro, bus and Marmaray.
If you prefer bus transportation, you can use lines 48E, 47E, 74A, 26B, 66, 91E and 93. The M2 line can be used to travel by metro, and the T1 line can be used to travel by tram.